Request a member of the Dr. Lorna Breen Heroes’ Foundation team to come speak at your next event. Whether short keynote remarks, a full day retreat, or anything in between, we look forward to opportunities to share the rights and resources available to protect the mental health and well-being of health workers nationwide.
- US health care workers face elevated risk of suicide, new study finds
- Under pressure that hasn’t eased since the pandemic, some health care workers are preparing to strike
- Medical boards, health systems make it safer for employees to seek mental health care
- Doctors aren’t the only ones battling burnout. Many medical students are hurting.
- Foundation recognizes clinical well-being champions